- 1 Which state in India is known for its food?
- 2 Which Indian state has best food?
- 3 What is India famous food?
- 4 How many states are there in India in 2020?
- 5 Which state is healthiest in India?
- 6 Which Indian city has best street food?
- 7 Which state is famous for sweets in India?
- 8 Which state is famous for clothes in India?
- 9 Which state is famous for spices in India?
Which state in India is known for its food?
Rajasthan. This state is not only illustrious because of its vast deserts, beautiful palaces, and vibrant history—it is also famed for the scrumptious indigenous cuisine. The region presents a variety of delicacies when it comes to food.
Which Indian state has best food?
1. Delhi. The capital of the country is also known to be the food capital of India for food lovers. They have some of the best street food city in India, widely famous for its range of street food like Chaat, Chhole Bhature, to the amazing Butter Chicken.
What is India famous food?
9 of the best Indian dishes you have to try
- 9 of the best Indian dishes.
- Biryani. It is a mixed rice dish which can include any kind of meat, eggs or vegetables.
- Butter chicken/Butter paneer.
- Tandoori meats, vegetables and bread.
- Daal Makhni.
How many states are there in India in 2020?
There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the President through an Administrator appointed by him/her. From the largest to the smallest, each State/ UT of India has a unique demography, history and culture, dress, festivals, language etc.
Which state is healthiest in India?
Kerala continues to be the healthiest among larger states in India, according to NITI Aayog’s latest health index. Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra replaced Punjab and Tamil Nadu, respectively, from the second and third positions on the back of improvements in low birth weight and immunisation coverage.
Which Indian city has best street food?
When it comes to mouth-watering varieties of street food in India, Kolkata is a winner. Beating Mumbai, Amritsar, Ahmedabad, and New Delhi, Kolkata has been deemed as the best destination for a staggering variety of street food, according to the survey ‘Taste of Travel’ mentioned in a report in The Times of India.
Which state is famous for sweets in India?
Rajasthan is a sweet state, it has many dishes that will give you happiness, but Ghevar is one of the most famous sweet delicacy of Rajasthan.
Which state is famous for clothes in India?
The most common of the traditional clothing of Uttar Pradesh is Salwar Kameez worn by the women. The distinctive style of bottom wear called Churidar originates from this state. They also wear Sarees with various embellishments. The men of Uttar Pradesh wear Kurta and Pajama along with headgear such as Topi and Pagri.
Which state is famous for spices in India?
Andhra Pradesh is the largest spice producing state in India. Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Assam, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal are the other major spices producing states in India.