- 1 Why South Indian food is so bad?
- 2 Why is Indian food so heavily spiced?
- 3 Which South Indian state food is best?
- 4 What is the most tastiest food in the world?
- 5 Is Chinese food better than Indian food?
- 6 Is Indian food spicier than Korean?
- 7 Which is the poor state in India?
- 8 How many people stay hungry India?
- 9 Which Indian food is good for weight loss?
- 10 What is the famous dish of South Indian?
- 11 What is the best South Indian dinner menu?
- 12 Which state food is best in India?
Why South Indian food is so bad?
Parotta, made with maida and palm oil, has a high glycemic index which meals that the excess glucose gets secreted when you eat it and this gets stored as body fat. Palm oil is high in calories and fat and this leads to weight gain.
Why is Indian food so heavily spiced?
Spice it up! It has been scientifically proven that spices prevent our food from spoilage and thus, north Indian foods tend to be so spicy. Bacteria and foodborne pathogens cannot survive in a hot environment, which is provided by spices. Another important element of north Indian food is oil and butter.
Which South Indian state food is best?
Here are 13 Sumptuous South Indian Recipes You Must Try At Home
- Chicken Chettinad. Full of flavour and bold masalas, this dish will floor your family and guests.
- Andhra Style Chicken Curry.
- Masala Dosa.
- Meen Murringakka Curry.
- Chicken Stew with Appams.
- Hyderabadi Biryani.
- Paal Payasam.
- Gonguru Mamsam (Andhra lamb curry)
What is the most tastiest food in the world?
The world’s most delicious food is not Massaman curry, as we suggested, but a meaty, spicy, gingery dish from west Sumatra. Bon appetit.
- Rendang, Indonesia.
- Nasi goreng, Indonesia.
- Sushi, Japan.
- Tom yam goong, Thailand.
- Pad thai, Thailand.
- Som tam (Papaya salad), Thailand.
- Dim sum, Hong Kong.
Is Chinese food better than Indian food?
Indian Food has more spice in it, so it is usually more savory than Chinese Food. Chinese Food is easier to make though, so if you are very tired, you would probably prefer Chinese Food. Both foods are very healthy. For Indian Food, Chicken Biriyani and Butter Naan is what most people would pick.
Is Indian food spicier than Korean?
Indian food is very spice forward, and often uses chilis as well. They tend to use fresh ingredients blended with many different spices mixed together, and cooked to get rid of the raw spice flavor. Korean food, on the other hand, is usually is spicy due to their use of chilis, and less of spice.
Which is the poor state in India?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor.
How many people stay hungry India?
State of Hunger in India According to FAO estimates in ‘The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World, 2020 report, 189.2 million people are undernourished in India. By this measure 14% of the population is undernourished in India.
Which Indian food is good for weight loss?
Move over celery! These 10 Indian foods for weight loss can get the job done
- Daliya. Daliya is very rich in fibre and protein.
- Pista. Pistachios are really low in calories which makes it a good snacking option for those on a weight loss spree.
- Sweet potato.
What is the famous dish of South Indian?
A traditional southern Indian dish known as masala dosa is popular throughout the country, made from a batter of soaked rice and lentils that is baked into a thin pancake and usually stuffed with potatoes, onions, and mustard seeds. The dish is often garnished with grated coconut and chopped coriander.
Here are 13 South Indian Dinner Recipes You Must Try:
- Malabar Fish Biryani.
- Bendakaya Pulusu.
- Korri Gassi.
- Avial with Kerala Red Rice.
- Gongura Mamsam.
- Mangalorean Prawn Curry.
- Bisi Bele Bhaat.
Which state food is best in India?
If you don’t mind a food coma, feast on the best dishes of India, one state at a time
- Maharashtra: Misal Pav.
- Punjab: Makki Di Roti & Sarson Da Saag.
- West Bengal: Kosha Mangsho.
- Gujarat: Dhokla.
- Kashmir: Rogan Josh.
- Tamil Nadu: Pongal.
- Assam: Papaya Khar.
- Bihar: Litti Chowkha.