- 1 How do you pack a curry for travel?
- 2 What to carry to eat while Travelling India?
- 3 What can be cooked for Travelling?
- 4 How do you cook your own food while traveling?
- 5 What Indian food stays good the longest?
- 6 What food can I take on a train?
- 7 What snacks to get from India?
- 8 What food is dry?
- 9 What should I eat to avoid vomiting?
- 10 Which food is best for long travel?
- 11 What should I eat for breakfast when traveling?
- 12 How do I prepare Indian food at home?
How do you pack a curry for travel?
Cool them completely and wrap in banana leaves (or aluminium foil if you can’t get leaves), and store in an airtight container. Enjoy the dosas with dry chutney powders, or with tomato or onion pickle.
What to carry to eat while Travelling India?
Turkey and cheese sandwich on whole-wheat bread. Hard-boiled egg and cheese in a whole-wheat pita.
- Sliced fresh fruit like melon and berries.
- Snack bar.
- Greek yogurt.
- Cheese and whole-grain crackers.
What can be cooked for Travelling?
Indian Travel Food for Vacations, Indian Travel Food for International travel
- Indian Travel Food Dry Snacks.
- Indian Travel Food Sandwiches.
- Indian Travel Food Paratha.
- Indian Travel Food Dhokla.
- Indian Travel Food Rice, Biryani, Pulao.
- Indian Travel Food Sabzi.
- Indian Travel Food Idli, Dosa, Upma.
How do you cook your own food while traveling?
How To Cook While Traveling: 5 Tips For Great Meals
- Do you like cooking your own meals while travelling?
- Recipes Around The World.
- Plan Your Menu.
- Opt For A Place With A Kitchen.
- If You Don’t Have A Kitchen, Keep It Simple.
- Store The Leftovers.
- Take What You Can’t Get From Home.
- Do You Cook When Travelling Or Rather Eat Out?
What Indian food stays good the longest?
Home-cooked delicacies that will stay fresh!
- Methi thepla! One of the healthiest meal that stay fresh for a longer period of time.
- Puri with mango pickle!
- Kurmura mixture!
- Cheese straw!
- Stuffed pointed gourd sbji!
- Peanut butter chocolate granola bar!
What food can I take on a train?
10 Nutritious and delicious food choices you can always count on while travelling in trains:
- Poha. Poha is the name of beaten rice in India.
- Sabudana Khichdi. Sabudana khichdi is a vegan dish from India made with sago (commonly known as sabudana).
- Masala Dosa.
What snacks to get from India?
The 10 Best Snacks to Eat During Your Trip to India
- Samosa. Samosa is a common snack in India and has been a favorite of Indians for generations, although it is quite carb-heavy.
- Vada Pav. Vada Pav is a popular on-the-go snack of the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- Masala Papad.
What food is dry?
Examples of dried foods are jerky, powdered milk, dried beans and peas, potatoes in a box, dried fruits and vegetables, pasta, and rice.
What should I eat to avoid vomiting?
The best foods are light and bland, such as saltine crackers, plain bread, or pretzels. Having some food in your stomach is better than having an empty stomach, but be careful not to eat too much. Also, you might want to sip some ginger ale: Ginger is a well-known natural remedy for motion sickness.
Which food is best for long travel?
Here are our top picks for healthy road trip snacks.
- Beef jerky. This road trip snack is packed full of protein, which is one of the best ways to satisfy your hunger.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
- Protein bars.
- String cheese.
- Hummus and celery.
What should I eat for breakfast when traveling?
And it’s going to be so much better than anything you’d ever pick up in the hotel lobby.
- Foolproof Hard Boiled Eggs.
- No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars.
- Miso Noodle Soup in a Jar.
- Two-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes.
- Honey-Almond Multigrain Cereal.
How do I prepare Indian food at home?
- ½ onion (finely chopped)
- 1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp oil.
- fistful peanuts / groundnuts.
- 1 tsp mustard seeds.
- ½ tsp jeera / cumin.
- 1 tsp urad dal.