- 1 How much does it cost to make food for 100 people?
- 2 How much does a decent meal cost in India?
- 3 How much does it cost to feed one person in India?
- 4 What is a typical Indian diet?
- 5 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 6 How can I cook for 100 guests?
- 7 How much money do you need to live comfortably in India?
- 8 What does 100 rupees buy in India?
- 9 Which is the most expensive city in India live?
- 10 What is a good monthly budget for food?
- 11 How much should a single person budget for food?
- 12 Why is Indian food so cheap?
- 13 How can I Diet in 7 days?
- 14 Do they use toilet paper in India?
- 15 Which Indian food is best for weight loss?
How much does it cost to make food for 100 people?
How much is food catering for a wedding? It depends on the cost per plate, but most receptions for 100 people cost around $5,000 to $10,000, with average cost being around $7,000. The average cost to cater a reception can vary, as the type of catering offered and the cuisine can both affect the cost per plate.
How much does a decent meal cost in India?
While meal prices in India can vary, the average cost of food in India is ₨682 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in India should cost around ₨273 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
How much does it cost to feed one person in India?
The cost of food in India per day would come around to Rs. 100 per day per person. If you drive a petrol car and cover a distance of about 12 kms a day, it would cost you around 2000 Rs to 5000 Rs a month.
What is a typical Indian diet?
The staple Indian diet consists of roti, rice, dal, chutney, pickle, beans and legumes along with meat or chicken or fish. These can vary from region to region with addition of several other components, but listing them here will be an impossible task.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
How can I cook for 100 guests?
How to cook for 100 people – Erika’s tips
- If you’re making something new, test the recipe ahead of time.
- Keep the decorations simple.
- Pad the menu with a few easy dishes.
- Use all your appliances.
- Choose recipes that can be made ahead, in full or in part.
- The buffet is your friend.
- Make a prep schedule.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in India?
India is quite cheap as compared to many other countries. Cost of living depends on what you do and where you live in the India. Basic need living costs such as food, water and shelter costs you around 15000 to 20000 INR. Depending on your expense, it may result in a higher amount or lower amount.
What does 100 rupees buy in India?
In India, $100 can buy 13 nights in good hotels, 30 days in a nice hostel, 4 nice dinners for two, 30 local dinners, domestic flights around India, or a high-quality sari.
Which is the most expensive city in India live?
Mumbai remains the most expensive city for expatriates surveyed in India and among the top 20 in Asia, shows the Mercer 2021 Cost of Living City Ranking. Of the 206 cities on the list, Mumbai ranks 78, down 18 spots from last year’s ranking.
What is a good monthly budget for food?
What is the average cost of groceries per month? The average cost of groceries for U.S. households is $4,643, based on 2019 data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This works out to about $387 per month.
How much should a single person budget for food?
The average cost of food per month for one person ranges from $150 to $300, depending on age. However, these national averages vary based on where you live and the quality of your food purchases. Here’s a monthly grocery budget for the average family.
Why is Indian food so cheap?
Transportation is a significant part of the cost of food grown far away (world bank data indicates that even exports fees alone can be substantial). But when food is grown locally and prepared locally, the total costs are significantly determined by local labor costs.
How can I Diet in 7 days?
Day 7: Vegetable and Fruit Juice
- Breakfast: A large bowl of watermelon.
- Lunch: Brown rice, cottage cheese and a glass of fruit juice.
- Evening Snack: Nothing.
- Dinner: Brown rice with mixed vegetables of your choice and one or two glasses of fruit juice.
- Bed-time snacks: Nothing.
Do they use toilet paper in India?
Do they use toilet paper in India? Toilet paper is not standard use in India. Rather, squat toilets are the standard type of toilet and it is expected that you will clean yourself afterward using water from a hand bidet sprayer, butterfly jet, hand shower or even a bucket of water.
Which Indian food is best for weight loss?
Move over celery! These 10 Indian foods for weight loss can get the job done
- Daliya. Daliya is very rich in fibre and protein.
- Pista. Pistachios are really low in calories which makes it a good snacking option for those on a weight loss spree.
- Sweet potato.