- 1 What veggies go with Indian food?
- 2 What goes good with Indian food?
- 3 What are Indian vegetables?
- 4 Is broccoli eaten in India?
- 5 What should a vegetarian eat for dinner?
- 6 What can I serve with Dal?
- 7 What is the best Indian dessert?
- 8 What non alcoholic drink goes with Indian food?
- 9 Which vegetables are not Indian?
- 10 What are Indian green vegetables?
- 11 Which vegetable is called as Indian beans?
- 12 What is broccoli called in India?
- 13 What vegetables are man made?
- 14 Who introduced India?
What veggies go with Indian food?
- Vegetable # 1. Broccoli:
- Vegetable # 2. Cabbage:
- Vegetable # 3. Carrot:
- Vegetable # 4. Zucchini:
- Vegetable # 5. Garlic:
- Vegetable # 6. Onion:
- Vegetable # 7. Spinach:
- Vegetable # 8. Avocado:
What goes good with Indian food?
Curry accompaniments: the best side dishes to serve with vegan and vegetarian curries
- Flatbread. There’s nothing better than mopping up a delicious curry than with a beautifully soft and sumptuous naan.
What are Indian vegetables?
Meet 10 Indian vegetables that are powerhouses of health!
- Ladyfinger/Okra/Bhindi: Low in sodium and containing zero cholestrol, a 100 grams of this super veggie contains only 30 calories.
- Bitter gourd/Karela:
- French Beans:
- Cabbage/Patta gobhi:
- Ridge gourd/Turai:
Is broccoli eaten in India?
It’s true that broccoli is not a popular part of Indian cuisine but it’s a staple in western cuisines, especially Italian. In fact, broccoli gets its name from the Italian word “broccolo”, the flowering top of the cabbage plant of the cruciferous family it belongs to.
What should a vegetarian eat for dinner?
20 Simple Vegetarian Dinners
- 1) Caprese Pasta Salad.
- 2) Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls.
- 3) Vegetarian Tortilla Soup.
- 4) Spicy Kale and Coconut Fried Rice.
- 5) Classic Minestrone Soup.
- 6) Broccoli, Cheddar & Quinoa Gratin.
- 7) Extra Vegetable Fried Rice.
- 8) Kale Pecan Pesto.
What can I serve with Dal?
This hearty dhal is a meal in itself but can be served with a little rice or warm naan bread for mopping up the delicious sauce.
What is the best Indian dessert?
India’s 15 Most Popular and Mouth-Watering Desserts
- Laddu. Laddu is the most popular festive treat in India.
- Kheer. There are a lot of different milk-based puddings in India and kheer is one of the most-loved among them.
- Gulab jamun.
- Gajar ka halwa.
- Kaju barfi.
What non alcoholic drink goes with Indian food?
From Thekera Tenga Sorbot to Sol Kadhi, Lassi to the traditional Panakam try these 20 Traditional Non-alcoholic Indian Summer Coolers during the summer days.
- Aam Panna. Summer and mangoes are synonymous.
- Bela Panaa or Bael Panna.
- Coconut Juice.
- Ela Neer Payasam.
- Jal Jeera.
- Jamun Panna.
- Kokum Sherbet.
Which vegetables are not Indian?
Fruits and vegetables which are not native to india
- Custard Apple/Seetaphal.
What are Indian green vegetables?
Here are 10 Indian greens that you should add into your diet plan to stay healthy.
- Spinach – Paalak.
- Mustard – Sarso.
- Fenugreek – Methi.
- Chenopodium album – Bathua.
- Colocasia/Taro – Arbi.
- Turmeric – Haldi.
- Moringa – Sahjan.
- Purslane – Kulfa.
Which vegetable is called as Indian beans?
Hyacinth Bean – Green Mochai – New for 2021! In India it is also referred to as butter beans or field beans.
What is broccoli called in India?
Broccoli is popularly known as hari phool gobi in many indian languages like Hindi, Marathi Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu.
What vegetables are man made?
10 Fruits, Nuts, And Vegetables You Did Not Know Were Man-Made
- 10 Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Kale, And More.
- 9 Orange.
- 8 Peanut.
- 7 Banana.
- 6 Almond.
- 5 Grapefruit.
- 4 Boysenberry.
- 3 Tangelo.
Who introduced India?
Mesopotamia was the main trading partner of Harappan Civilization. This introduced India to areas of the Middle East.