- 1 How can I make Indian food taste better?
- 2 How do you take a good curry picture?
- 3 What is the secret ingredient in Indian food?
- 4 Why does restaurant Indian food taste better?
- 5 Why is Indian food so unhealthy?
- 6 Is Chinese food better than Indian food?
- 7 How can I be good at food photography?
- 8 How do you do creative food photography?
- 9 What should you not do in food photography?
- 10 What is the most traditional Indian food?
- 11 Which Indian food is famous in the world?
- 12 What is the most common ingredient in Indian food?
- 13 Why is Indian food so addictive?
- 14 Why do I crave Indian food?
- 15 What is the most tastiest food in the world?
How can I make Indian food taste better?
Things to try: Use way more garlic and ginger than you think is reasonable. Add some chopped green chili’s to fry with them. Mortar + pestle most of the spices, don’t forget turmeric and chili powder for depth of flavor. Fry and add a bunch of whole cumin.
How do you take a good curry picture?
Choose the Angle That Gives Depth to the Dish A table full of delicious dishes can look great in an overhead shot. A curry looks best if you present it in a bigger bowl and shoot from a higher angle. You can pile up the naan bread and photograph from the level of the table to make it look bigger.
What is the secret ingredient in Indian food?
Each morning, a family member would come and make the curry masala in secret. The cooks would have to use that masala and would never learn what it was that made the famous curry so special. Take away the spices and most Indian food loses its distinctive identity.
Why does restaurant Indian food taste better?
Restaurant curry tastes better because they probably use the right spice. The secret to a perfect curry is to add a good amount of spices. Bring the curry to life by making a “Tarka”, that is, a sauce that is added at the end of cooking.
Why is Indian food so unhealthy?
Surprisingly, 70 per cent of Indian diet calories come from consuming carbohydrates and most of them are not necessarily from the best quality of carbohydrates. These poor quality carbohydrates include a lot of sugar, flour-based products, snacks loaded with starch, loaves of bread, and white rice.
Is Chinese food better than Indian food?
Indian Food has more spice in it, so it is usually more savory than Chinese Food. Chinese Food is easier to make though, so if you are very tired, you would probably prefer Chinese Food. Both foods are very healthy. For Indian Food, Chicken Biriyani and Butter Naan is what most people would pick.
How can I be good at food photography?
Tips for taking great food photos
- Take photos under natural light. Do not use overhead lights or lamps or your built-in flash.
- Move around to find the best light source. Don’t feel confined to taking photos in your kitchen.
- Try taking photos from multiple angles.
- Minimize clutter.
How do you do creative food photography?
15 Creative Food Photography Ideas You Should Try at Home!
- Create an Atmosphere to Suit the Food.
- Create Unique Images With Rotten Food.
- Experiment With Colourful Food for Playful Images.
- Create Messages With Food.
- Create a Fresh Perspective With a Food Pile.
- Slice the Food Up for a Cool Deconstructed Shot.
What should you not do in food photography?
The Dos and Don’ts of Food Photography
- Do invest in equipment.
- Do shoot your subject from three levels.
- Do use natural lighting.
- Don’t use your camera flash.
- Do shoot from different angles.
- Don’t shoot from the front and middle.
- Do have fun!
What is the most traditional Indian food?
What the Most Popular Indian Dishes?
- Fish curry.
- Lamb vindaloo.
- Dal makhani.
- Korma. A thick, savory curry consisting of meat or vegetables braised with yogurt, cream, and spices.
- Biryani. A meat-and-rice mixed dish that’s a popular staple food in Kashmiri cuisine.
- Kebab. Popular in Punjabi cuisine.
Which Indian food is famous in the world?
Biryani is one of the most popular Indian cuisines that is served in all parts of the world. Experts say, this is a classic concoction of rice and chicken and has more variants than any other dish in the world.
What is the most common ingredient in Indian food?
Staple foods of Indian cuisine include pearl millet (bājra), rice, whole-wheat flour (aṭṭa), and a variety of lentils, such as masoor (most often red lentils), tuer (pigeon peas), urad (black gram), and moong (mung beans).
Why is Indian food so addictive?
Indian food, with its hodgepodge of ingredients and intoxicating aromas, is coveted around the world. Heavy doses of cardamom, cayenne, tamarind and other flavors can overwhelm an unfamiliar palate. Together, they help form the pillars of what tastes so good to so many people.
Why do I crave Indian food?
Indian curries are filled with minerals and vitamins that are fulfilling. Of course, Indian foods are spicy, but they can also improve metabolism. You can definitely feast on Indian dishes on a daily basis. In addition, Indian curries several herbs and different types and colors of spices to add rich flavor.
What is the most tastiest food in the world?
The world’s most delicious food is not Massaman curry, as we suggested, but a meaty, spicy, gingery dish from west Sumatra. Bon appetit.
- Rendang, Indonesia.
- Nasi goreng, Indonesia.
- Sushi, Japan.
- Tom yam goong, Thailand.
- Pad thai, Thailand.
- Som tam (Papaya salad), Thailand.
- Dim sum, Hong Kong.