- 1 Why do I smell after eating Indian food?
- 2 Why do people from India smell like body odor?
- 3 Does curry smell come out of your pores?
- 4 Why do I poop after eating Indian food?
- 5 Does curry cause body odor?
- 6 How do you get Indian food smell out of clothes?
- 7 Why do I smell like the food I eat?
- 8 Does Indian food make your poop smell?
- 9 Do Indians use toilet paper?
- 10 Why do Indians bob their heads?
- 11 What race has the worst body odor?
- 12 Does garlic make your VAG smell?
- 13 Why is curry so smelly?
- 14 How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
Why do I smell after eating Indian food?
That distinct Indian-restaurant smell lingering on you after eating a curry? That’s all the cumin — which has a multiplicity of volatile organic aromatic compounds — in the food you just ate. More important, the aromatic compounds have to be fat soluble, so that they dissolve easily in your bloodstream.
Why do people from India smell like body odor?
“People from India use lots of spices and people from other Southeast Asian countries use lot of garlic which has lots of health benefits. However, there is one problem. The body odor due to consumption of these foods becomes strong.” And if “you do eat spicy/garlicky food, please use mouth wash.”
Does curry smell come out of your pores?
4. Curry and Cumin. The smells of spices such as curry and cumin can turn a bland meal into a savory dish, but it can also wreak havoc on your body’s natural odor, remaining in your pores for days.
Why do I poop after eating Indian food?
In fact, spicy seasoning is one of the most common sources of food-induced diarrhea. The capsaicin in some spicy foods can irritate the lining of the stomach or intestines, which may have a laxative effect in some people as the meal makes its way through their digestive system.
Does curry cause body odor?
When your body breaks down garlic, onions and herbs and spices like curry and cumin, sulfur-like compounds are produced. These compounds are pretty evident on your breath. They can also react with sweat on your skin to produce body odor.
How do you get Indian food smell out of clothes?
Wash your clothing in cold water and laundry detergent. Add either 1/2 cup of white vinegar or 1/2 cup of baking soda at the beginning of the rinse cycle.
Why do I smell like the food I eat?
“But that’s not what happens,” Preti says. Your breath might smell like the food you eat, but not your sweat. Body odor is created when the bacteria on our skin metabolize the compounds that come out of our sweat glands.
Does Indian food make your poop smell?
Indian food uses a lot of strong spices, garlic and ginger, all of which can create changes in your body odour.
Do Indians use toilet paper?
Do they use toilet paper in India? Toilet paper is not standard use in India. Rather, squat toilets are the standard type of toilet and it is expected that you will clean yourself afterward using water from a hand bidet sprayer, butterfly jet, hand shower or even a bucket of water.
Why do Indians bob their heads?
In India, a head bobble can have a variety of different meanings. Most frequently it means yes, or is used to indicate understanding. An unenthusiastic head bobble can be a polite way of declining something without saying no directly. The gesture is common throughout India.
What race has the worst body odor?
Although there is some controversy on the subject of “racial” variation in body odor, it is determined that African blacks probably produce the greatest amount of apocrine sweat, which is the known substrate for axillary odor.
Does garlic make your VAG smell?
Food. As you might expect, eating a lot of onion or garlic can cause your vaginal discharge and urine to take on a strong onion or garlic scent. Asparagus can also cause your urine to take on a strong scent, which could be mistaken for vaginal odor.
Why is curry so smelly?
Indian food, of course, uses many aromatic spices – Jaffrey suggests that some, like methi and hing, are particularly responsible for lingering smells. The tarka process, which is central to so much Indian cooking, specifically involves frying spices to release aromas.
How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
1. TRY HOME REMEDIES FOR UNDERARM ODOR
- Apply Witch Hazel to Your Armpits with a Cotton Ball after Showering.
- Dab Apple Cider Vinegar on Your Underarms Twice a Day.
- Rub a Mixture of Lemon Juice and Water on Your Pits Once a Day.
- Wear Homemade or Natural Deodorant.
- Cruciferous Vegetables.
- Red Meat.